Update from 25. February 2019:

The R&B musician appeared according to media reports, on Monday in Chicago in an orange prisoner’s uniform in the courtroom. These cases come from the years 1998 to 2010 and turn four victims. Three of the victims were at the time of the alleged abuse are younger than 17 years.

Some of the charges go back to a Video to show Kelly having Sex with a 14-year-old girl. Found attorney Michael Avenatti, who represents two of Kelly’s alleged Victims had it. Avenatti was according to Reports on Monday also present, and announced on Twitter, to provide a second proof Video. He and his Team would have found it a “country-wide investigation on behalf of the victims.” “It has to stop justice.”

Kelly was arrested on Friday and spent the weekend in a prison in Chicago. The bail was set at one Million dollars (880 000 Euro). Kelly’s attorney, Steve Greenberg, said of the allegations on Saturday that Kelly was a “Rockstar” and “no need to have non-consensual Sex”.

The first allegations against R. Kelly were 20 years ago, is known, condemned the three-time Grammy award-winner has been so far. New they attracted attention with a TV documentary at the beginning of January. Since then, there have been several protests against concerts of Kelly’s, also in Germany. The group Sony Music belonging to the Label RCA ended his collaboration with Kelly, according to Reports.

Superstar R. Kelly: court sets high bail, But a Detail makes the horror

Our article of 23. February 2019:

Chicago – Lush Deposit – low requirements? In the proceedings against the US singer R. Kelly for aggravated sexual abuse of a Minor, a Deposit of one Million dollars (the equivalent of about 882.000 Euro) is been fixed. But: to come free, must place the well-known musician just a tenth of the amount behind, as judge John Fitzgerald Lyke Jr. on Saturday, at the hearing in Chicago. In addition, singer R. Kelly had to submit his passport, if he wanted to come out of the prison.

judge Kelly said, moreover, any contact with Minors, as well as to all alleged Victims and witnesses in the proceedings. The prosecution explained during the hearing that DNA-loaded Tests of semen traces of Kelly.

The well-known musician had been due to an arrest warrant on Friday, the police in Chicago. To him, it is harder to put sexual abuse of Minors in ten cases to the Last. According to information from district attorney Kim Foxx, the cases from the years 1998 to 2010 and relate to four victims, including three minors between 13 and 16 years of age.

child pornography: R. Kelly in the year 2008

The 52-year-old R. Kelly is already since decades, is facing the charge of minors to women abused. In 1994, he married the then 15-year-old R&B singer Aaliyah, whose debut Album “Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number” he produced. Later their marriage was annulled. In 2001, Aaliyah died in an airplane crash.

+ Kelly had been due to an arrest warrant on Friday, the police in Chicago. To him, it is harder to put sexual abuse of Minors in ten cases to the Last.© dpa / Nader Issa

A year later, was raised against Kelly on charges of child pornography, but he was acquitted in 2008. He stayed all charges in Spite of to be successful. However, since an explosive documentary in January, the revelations are not more tear. In the six-hour documentation of the US channel Lifetime accused several women of the singer to have Sex with a girl under the age of 16.

Other tools to assure, through Hits like “I Believe I Can Fly” well-known musicians have kept women as sex slaves. As a consequence, the record label RCA announced, in the meantime, the collaboration with Kelly. According to the victims lawyer Michael Avenatti, the newly-arisen allegations are corroborated by at least one Video to show the singer having Sex with a Minor. Kelly dropped all of the allegations through his lawyer Steve Greenberg. “I think the women are all lying,” said the defender.

Also in Germany, the debate on waves. Finally, some of the concerts of the singer are in this country for 2019 is planned. A few weeks ago, tens of thousands of people had prevented their signatures to a scheduled concert in Sindelfingen, near Stuttgart.

AFP/PF/dpa

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here