The flight ban on Boeing Mittelstreckenjet 737 Max will be according to the international Airline Association, at least until August.
the machines in The series are expected to withdraw at the earliest in ten to twelve weeks, said the head of the international air travel Association IATA, Alexandre de Juniac, on Wednesday in a conference call with journalists. Boeing itself had been given to understand airlines, allegedly, that it could be the end of July so far.
The IATA does not share this prognosis, however. “We prepare a Meeting between the Supervisory authorities, the manufacturers and the aircraft operators to assess the situation,” said de Juniac. “But it’s not in our hands. It is the responsibility of the overseer.”
The chief financial officer of Indian airline company SpiceJet, Kiran Koteshwar, quoting Boeing, however, with the statement that is to be expected during the month of July with a start release is. The speech was from the end of July. Boeing in India has not responded to a request for an opinion on this.
The world’s largest travel group Tui, has 15 machines of the type in its fleet, had recently told that he needed to know by the end of may, know if the Max pilot is likely to stand out again in July. Otherwise, he had to ride the Rest of the summer season with the rented machines best.
in The crash of a Boeing 737 Max of Ethiopian Airlines in March and a machine of the same type of Indonesian airline Lion Air in October, a total of 346 people were killed. In both cases, the programming of the control system used in the aircraft may have been responsible. The on-Board computer should not have pressed the nose of the Boeing down, the crew was able to correct the error.
in mid-March, imposed by aviation authorities around the world start to ban for the type of aircraft. Also, the delivery of new machines is stopped. The US aviation authority, FAA to test a Boeing-developed Update for the MCAS-Software and free.