Postal – An 86-Year-old has want to light in lower Bavaria, his wood stove, and got killed in a fire. The man had wanted to turn to police information by Thursday at his home in postal (in the district of Straubing-Bogen) the oven use a fire accelerator. There was an explosion and a fire. The residents suffered burns and smoke inhalation. The flame extinguished by itself.

postal: man wants to Stoke the furnace and. is killed

The investigators assumed that the fire between Sunday and Tuesday broke out The employee of a nursing service, called on Tuesday to the emergency, because the man opened the door.

upper Bavaria Neufahrn bei Freising was injured on Thursday in a 77-year-old pensioner when you try to delete even a fire extinguisher on a burning row house. Now he is in the hospital, such as Merkur.de* reported.

dpa

also read:

bomb found: defusing cancelled

In Regensburg, a flyer was found bomb. In addition to several high-rise buildings, a school and a Kindergarten had to be evacuated.

Popular fashion chain is insolvent and closes several stores in Germany

A popular fashion company will close by the end of April to 14 of its 54 branches in the South of Germany. Nearly 220 employees are affected, how Merkur.de* reported.

*Merkur.de is part of the nationwide Ippen-Digital editors network.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

4  +  5  =